CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
come in come in.fell yourselves at HOME


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh God! I cannot take this test anymore!

Oh God!this test is too hard for me.please Ya Allah.I`m begging u.why me?before,we like two cosmic twins.then,we like two people with diffrent identity.why me?why I must have to take this difficult test ?it`s to hard for me.she`s funny,hyper.but when we`re together,she`s like someone who I don`t know.She`s snobby.I like do not know her.Before we like the bestest friend ever!but today,we like foes.please God.i don`t want to school at STF anymore with her unknown attitude.Kembali lah dye ke perangai yg asal.jgn la kau mnjauhi dye dari aku.smakin lme jrak antara aku dgn dye smkin jauh.tlg lah perbaiki pershabatn aku dgn dye Ya Allah.Tlg la.!Aku memohon kpada mu.

0 pujian:

Post a Comment

ske ke tak?