CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
come in come in.fell yourselves at HOME


Friday, December 10, 2010

something WRONG :(

first :apsl laa aku BODO sgt.yeahh ,ive been betrayed by my BEST friend AGAIN .
who eat the chilies will taste the spicy ;p
redha je la.nothing will make any sense NOW.she or he never cared bout me ANYMORE :(
second : after aku dpat the greatest DREAM of all.ive really imagining HIM.even im sweeping infront of the house.isnt PHYSICO?shit glee ==, after entering STF i never meet him once.
i really want to meet HIM.zikri heishh never give his no phone him to me?how worst it is?
third : HOMEWORKS ==, really _________ .ive been really goin through with it.they ruine my HOLIDAY.no SARAWAK :(
fourth : STF aka PRISON is around the corner.it waits for me and wants my life suffer for 5 years.i like want to kill or something myself NOW.i really want to go BACK IN TIME.SMKTUN is much more AWESOME than this. *but there are many GREAT FRIENDS in THIS SPOOKY PRISON :) .SWEAR
im really FRUSTRATED .PLEASE LET OUT :( .SERIOUSLY DAH JEMU DGN SMUE YG BERKENAAN NIEE.

0 pujian:

Post a Comment

ske ke tak?