CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
come in come in.fell yourselves at HOME


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

problems go awayy. :(

yeahh,i talk and talk with many people and the quote that i always hear and felt bored of it is ALL PEOPLE HAVE MANY PROBLEMS.yeahh,i admit that is so true.Each people have diffrent kind of problems. The things that we called problems is way much complicated than we look.Every single person in this huge wide world have diffrent problem to solve.Like mathematics,square root plus 8 equal ?.yeahh,that really hard to solve.How we manage to solve the problems based on the person themselves.For me,my solving skills not like superb or anything,but it is emotion that make my problem solve.*but never solve kott.We share ,we laugh but you never expect my patience with all your harsh words.so,sorry if my patience is not thick as yours.it just me :).so,MR.PROBLEM please dont come.I know you will.I know you will always come but please.

0 pujian:

Post a Comment

ske ke tak?